5.4.08

tonight = lame


this week= lame ..... actually the past 2 weeks = LAME

ok.... i might as well be honest and say the past 4 months = SUPER LAME

i want the feeling back when i had a renewed spirit that was excited for everyday..... so much has attacked my soul...my life...my mind....my heart...my self esteem...my body.... every aspect of my life is completely drained...completely confusing....completely MESSED UP

just for fun...here is an illustration of the above...


i always felt like none of that ever mattered as long as i kept my eyes on Him.... right?? good christians dont need anything except their faith...their relationship with god...he is everything....thats all you need ...etc etc

yea...*rolling my eyes right now* except that its not right to have not one real physical strong hold in your life, some person who completely loves you....unconditionally...completely.....WITH ACTIONS and knows you......cares about you.....thinks about you......

someone who is dependable....and always there for you no matter what....wants to share their life with you... doesnt just TELL YOU these things but ACTUALLY does them................

i have ONE.... yes just ONE person that is all of those things to me....jesus

and its truely amazing .....but at the same time (especially tonight) totally heartbreaking............ that i have one constant in life and i cant even see him, other than him i feel completely alone

1 comment:

April said...

Ginger! Your post made me sad. Why do you feel so down? How can we get you out of your funk? I am thinking about you and praying for some happiness to find it's way to you. Normally I would say eat some chocolate. But it sounds like you are beyond that. Maybe you need a whole cake? Hang in there girl, if you ever need to talk call me!!

April