8.4.08

bragging rights

(i know 3 times in one day..... im on a role...technically its the next day now though...)

just a short time for me to express how extremely proud i am of myself tonight....and all bc of college basketball....strange i know.....

for anyone who doesnt know, i dont follow basketball...unless the suns are in the playoffs (yes i enjoy the band-wagon occasionally) but my bf on the other hand is basically obsessed with following it ....more so the UofA (*cough u of lame*) mens team and so he makes me fill out the NCAA Tournament brackets with him in order to humiliate my lack of knowledge .... Well this year I have completely surprised myself and beat him.....!

i will admit we started late and i did get a couple freebies in the first round.. (he wouldnt let me get away with not sharing that info) but my strategy really was all guessing.... and which city i thought would be more fun to visit..... and thanks to some random caller that called into the radio station i listen to and cheered about how great Kansas was doing this year...... I chose them going .....all...the...way.......(not so random now was it...hmm)

Yay to me .... I WIN...sweet sweet victory and bragging rights for life..... :) :) :)

1 comment:

Matt said...

ok remind your audience that i live in a foreign country and have seen like all of 2 games out of the 1000 that have been played this year... just u wait til next year.. im really glad you felt like you had to share this with the entire world, thats awesome.