23.6.08

tagged by the queen :)

omg, april! what the heck is this tagging stuff?? anyway…. i really wanted something to do tonight so this is like an answered prayer, kind of.

The ABC's of me:

A. Attached or Single? Single… if this is like tax forms i fill out, otherwise its complicated.

B. Best Friend? or friends…bc I can never just choose one… I have 4 girls that I have known practically my whole life that will always have my back and that I can always count on when it matters. they are the ones that know who I am and I feel most comfortable around …. choosing a maid of honor is going to suck…

C. Cake or Pie? Cake… hands down…. I have never really been into pie… but maybe cuz I never grew up with someone who made a lot of good homemade pies.

D. Day of choice? hmmm….never thought about this one before….my birthday? lately thursday because it’s my weekend… the only day I do not work, babysit, play soccer, or go to church (wich essentially are the only things I do, ever)

E. Essential item? cell phone. i feel like i have lost an appendage when i forget it or when the battery dies! but just to note chapstick is a very close second


F. Favorite color?
this is a ridiculous question to ask a designer!! Cmon….color is my favorite. Just for kicks I will say that I tend to be drawn to greens, most shades…not really the deep ones (like hunter green)..my all time favorite green is the color of golf grass.

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms are more fun to eat and i just want to share (since it is my blog and i do what i want) that i only buy gummy things on road trips, it makes it feel special :)

H. Home town? Yea, i agree with you on this april, what does this mean? Where I live now? Where I was born? Where I grew up? i live in tempe, az …if you look it up at urbandictionary.com it is pretty hilarious….. i was born in montepelier, idaho …the majority of my upbringing took place in casa grande, az (sometimes referred to as the barren space between phoenix and tucson)

I. Favorite indulgence? (why is it ok to use favorite before the "i" word here and not anywhere else?) im going to have to say sleep. i thought about this one for awhile. i love to sleep-in and it is my favorite thing in the world to take naps… or just chill in my bed on a weekend and surf the net in between snoozes.

J. January or July? definitely january… cant beat the flip-flop weather winters of az

K. Kids? someday… i always wanted to have like 4 or 5 … which is strange bc most ppl know that kids and i dont really mesh too well

L. Life isn't complete without? Love. any form. (do i get points for using an "L" word?)

M. Marriage Date? (aaaaahahahahahhahahahaha) i literally just laughed out loud.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? one older brother

O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges. To make a long explanation short, i have a slight overbite…sliced things are easier to eat… oranges do not require a knife…im lazy.

P. Phobia's? none. i used to be afraid of getting burnt and had a hard time lighting matches or fireworks and such…but i got over that already.

Q. Quotes? never settle. – my bff kelli
find out who you are, and do it on purpose. –not sure where i got that one

R. Reasons to smile? not many at this point in time…. im alive. thats always good.

S. Season of choice? spring. not a big fan of coldness or extreme heat… and green is a nice color to see (even if its only for a couple weeks) plus the desert seems to also become more yellow, pink, and purple as well… i like that

T. Tag 5 people. I do not know that many people that blog. So, since april did not do it… I am tagging Matt because he has not updated in forever and I know he has plenty of free time no matter what everyone else may think…. and Cara, im not sure how often you read this, but you have been tagged.

U. Unknown fact about me? unknown to most …… i had imaginary friends growing up.

V. Vegetable? Something I do not eat very often.

W. Worst Habit? Can’t decide if biting my nails is worse than my extreme messiness… or if procrastination trumps both of them

X. Xray or ultrasound? wtf? depends on what the heck im in the hospital for!

Y. Your favorite food? (oh. how creative to use YOUR for the “Y” word….who comes up with these things?!) Pastas. Pastas. Pastas. My fav dish is the pesto penne bake with chicken at oreganos

Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio. Pretty much all scorpio generalizations usually describe me. kind of creepy considering i believe that horoscopes and astrology things are a bunch of nonsense :)

fin.

2 comments:

April said...

I know! Tagging? I mean come on! But it was good post fodder. Yours were good! Me too on the pasta. And yes, astrology is a crock. I don't believe any of that psychic, star gazing crap either. But my aunt Rosie read palms. She told me when I was 8 I would have a job where I traveled a lot (I did) and that I would marry a man who had a different ethnicity than I (I did that too). But I still think she lucky guessed. :)

cara said...

Assuming I'm the Cara you're referring to, I posted my answers on my livejournal (http://oncommand.livejournal.com/). Fun!