14.6.08

a new era......

there is a such thing as being too nice. I am too nice.

why am i still dealing with people who are OBVIOUSLY taking advantage of my kindness? i mean how old are we? YES! I know what you are doing. You know what you are doing.

and yet theres still this dance around it, a sick little mind game....i consume energy trying to understand your justification and then I feel guilty for getting angry.

(who on earth decided that it was not ok to be angry? I get angry. I am angry.)

i will not dismiss my anger

i will not feel bad for people who are irresponsible

i will not bend over backward to accommodate ANYONE

i will not waste my energy hung up on YOU

dont get me wrong, im not out for vengeance.... and im not going to start being a mean, heartless, or selfish person. but i know i cant be the only one that goes through this. its the obvious things... the things people get away with, the mind games that people tend to find themselves in

i am not interested in playing stupid games with anyone anymore. i have no time for people who are not genuine.



No comments: