18.3.08

benjamin

this weekend was busy...... but thank goodness it was not much work and all play :) i spent part of sunday with my family at the aloha festival in downtown phx. good food and some..... interesting live performances, but the best by far was my nephew

i miss him a lot..... he always warms my heart and makes me laugh and smile....almost makes it not so unimaginable to have kids of my own someday (almost being the key word) i dont even want to think about that right now......

just wanted to post about some more "random" things of my life..... like my brother having a kid and a "quick" marriage at first probably seemed random (even taboo to others) to most of my family......but benjamin has brought so much love and joy into my family exactly at the right moment, we are the closest we have ever been in my whole life

part of my story would be missing w/o him in it

so...daily, the more i reflect on my life He continues to blow me away...i seem to have had PLENTY of time to reflect lately....im still bitter about that one God.....but im sure you know best

No comments: