27.2.08

ugh

tonight i am angry... and hurt .... and extremely tired (soccer tonight was the most intense ever) those things dont sound all that bad, but i must share this about myself:

I HATE ENDING THE DAY IN A BAD MOOD

sometimes there can be a long "winding down" process....i dont know how to not be this way right now and instead of trying to deal with it, i have decided to re-do my MySpace profile, they have these really cool flash profiles now

i know, i know..... blogger, myspace, and facebook.....am i going overboard????? oh well... what else will i distract myself with when im mad?? (hmm... sounds like another way i choose to avoid God)

i havent decided yet whether being angry is sinful...or is it the thoughts and actions taken because of my anger??? anyway... i feel like im being mistreated and for that i am angry, bitter, confused, hurt, resentful, and on the verge of being desperate or screaming my head off.... the second choice would probably feel the best

luckily, He has blessed me with absolutely wonderful and faithful friends who are here for me and they have shared with me some very insightful things tonight.....

thinking about my friends makes me smile.... i love them and should probably pray for them more often..... we are all in very rollercoasterish stages of our lives but never have they left my side no matter what our differences or what situations we are going through personally OR how far away they live from me..... thats another characteristic i associate with my friends...... they like to move to the four corners of the country and only visit on weekends when i am busy : )

i love my friends .... maybe the night wont be as long as i thought ! and just to add to that and feel that much better, im going to catch up on my bible reading too...yay!

No comments: