29.2.08

something to chew on ...

discussion this week with my small group has been rolling around in my head lately...
"God has no expectations of me..... " was a statement made and presented as truth...

trying to get my mind around that right now... basically it goes like this in my head:

God has no expectations of me! wait.... God has no expectations of me????? really?
if he does...... what does he expect from me? he doesnt need anything from me ....what i have to give is worthless compared to what he has/is.... do i just have expectations for myself? or does the church/the world have expectations of me that are not necessarily Gods expectations?

imagine that going through your head at 100mph ...more later, must think about this one more (its disrupting my life right now...i havent been able to do anything except think about this)

need sleep


!

No comments: