24.2.08

life happens

so many things going on today.... i like sundays, since i havent been working, sundays are about the busiest days that i have with soccer, church, catching up on reading...unplanned family visits (there will most likely be a more detailed post about that soon)

i have a new roomie today! (2) great blessings coming from this: a chance to come closer to my cousin and some help with paying the bills... i still cant decide which is better :) Its true that He provides, i am guilty of not having much faith in that

sermon today was perfect, exactly something i needed to hear... came from I John about loving one another and what real love is... i got the same feeling tonight that i had the day that i heard the sermon at trinity ( church i go to back home) that caused me to change my life, God was literally screaming in my ear again.....

only tonight im so drained of energy to really think about love and the way love should be i have instead chosen to do some laundry and watch the re-run of the democratic presidential debate ( i must be getting old because i actually was interested in what they had to say)

i know that i will pay later for ignoring this opportunity to go to jesus... but life happens sometimes and i have yet to perfect the art of making my spiritual life and my "real" life one

No comments: