29.7.08

awesome...... and not awesome

blah. that is how i feel about blogging lately.
sorry to the faithful readers (you know who you are.... and i do as well...sort of....)

I miss my Sedona Stalker. I wonder who you were.

So grace-walk is on hold... in case you had not noticed. I literally don't even know where my notes/book is at the moment... I also have not spent time thinking about that stuff for awhile... I have not even been able to seriously sit down with my bible in awhile either... since im going to be honest..... which on a side-note is interesting.... I have not read my bible... but I have not felt so in-tune with jesus and my faith as I am feeling lately... I have just been blessed with an amazing support group.... some came out of nowhere even, but i am extremely thankful for them all....

anywho...back to updating

I am now officially living in Casa Grande, Az again. I have mixed feelings about it so far.
Free rent.... awesome. Having my parents keeping tabs on me.... not awesome. And its not in a strict way... just a "hey where are you? or where are you going? what time are you coming home?" I'm going to miss not having to report to anyone.

Also, I just managed to move my whole life into a room that is about the same size as my closet at my townhouse in tempe..... the fact that I am making it work.... awesome. The realization that I own waaaaaaaaaay to much crap.... not awesome.

my company landed an amazing contract..... awesome. I am going to be commuting on I-10 now everyday.... not awesome.

being welcomed back by some great old friends (and new ones too) with arms wide open.... awesome. Having to explain to them what happened .... not awesome. Word gets around in a small town and how do you tell your story w/o bias?

i get to spend time with my family again... awesome. i am reminded daily that there is a family that i have lost as well.... not awesome.

i get to see my darling nephews everyday now... awesome. sometimes being with them reminds me of plans that i have to let go of.... not awesome.

awesome, i am actually experiencing more joy than i expected lately...... not awesome, there are a lot of loose ends that i think i will never have a chance to tie up .... a lot of things left unsaid...
there is a great lesson to be learned.......sounds like my next blog

that is as clever as i can be tonight.

i thank jesus for my comfort and my clarity through all of this

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome back!! How I've missed ya!! :o)

You know, I can sorta relate with a lot of your emotions....not totally but, you know we're both going through this pit of life and at least we have each other!!

Ok - so life's not really a pit but ya know....I'm glad you're in town. It will be great for both of us!

ginger said...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

i dont belive you trust God. who cares if you dont read the bible and you cant talk to God impossible. We are at war with our self everday. i belive one day the lord well judge us on ours sins of the past and the future. this God that grace walk does not metion, the God of the past and what the prophets explanin in Isaiah, Ezekiel

ginger said...

ok anonymous.... if you read, i said it didnt matter that i didnt read my bible, so no argument there. And I do talk to God and God talks to me, so believe what you want on that one.

second, of course we will be judged... the definition of grace is not "no judgment for sins" ..... the point is that EITHER way... judged or not, your salvation is secure... so being afraid of judgment is a waste of your time.

finally...im not even talking about grace walk anymore. so there.